Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dented

Dented
How's the TV? Did they come up with a new reason to blame me for why they won't pay me for the mountains of work they stole again? Am I, their victim, expected to defend my reputation again? Why bother? Go watch them some more.

I started writing a new song but I'm not going to finish it because it sounds like one of those metal songs that were used by creeps to fuck up the last six years of my life to the present day. My heavy metal heart has been severely dented from this experience.

It's funny how stars are so loved because the ones who took my work are severely flawed in character. I think this is the result of being spoiled rotten. I used to admire them too, but I'm sitting here now with a hundred and fifty or so songs of which only one has not been passed off as belonging to some fucking fraud. Besides thinking they're greedy and arrogant, I think they're dumb for not being able to produce their own work. I think they're lazy for not wanting to do their own work. I think their network or label are evil for supporting them.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment