Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Flake Off Tina

Flake Off Tina
They thought they could get away with taking my scripts by giving them to someone who would be polite enough to tell you 'I sock' rather than 'I suck cock' when she lied to you about me. This kind of watering down of words to gain your trust must really annoy you. I bet they don't think so. It's too bad that their sockers are so spineless because then they could come up with their own work instead of stealing mine to try to make themselves look cool. It's too bad that I'm the only one who shares his heart on the internet while these flaking broadcasting buzzards only know how to copy and paste and the business turns them into stars for it. It's too bad because it drives real talent from the internet, as you will soon learn, though this account will remain online for the benefit of my lawyers and anyone else who cares about the truth.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment