Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Devils in Disguise

Devils in Disguise
Do you all know that the television owes me millions of dollars for work they stole from my erased blogs? Visit this link 1) MY SCRIPTS: A-Z and count all those sketches. Do you expect to get any straight information about me from them? To me it's a shame that you watch them at all.

And do you think I should have a more respectful attitude about the old, classic rockers? How much fucking money do they need anyway? If I get my money, I'll show you how to handle fame. You get in, you make your fortune, and then you disappear. If I ever get so addicted to fame that I want to steal some starving poet's song to stay popular, shoot me in the fucking head.

I may have had occasion to say this before, but if I were a serial killer, I'd get a job as a reporter first so that no one would ever suspect me, no matter how much blood I have on my shirt when I show up for work. Perhaps I will illustrate this in a sketch, just as I showed you in 2007 how my sketches come from my experience and my attitude, at least until they steal my blogs that talk about my sketches after they steal my sketches.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment