Tuesday, September 24, 2013

They Stole Your Trust

They Stole Your Trust
They did not steal my work to look talented as much as they did to gain your trust. You trusted me six years ago. Corporations spend billions of dollars on advertising every year to gain the trust you had in me six years ago. So when I erased my blogs they saw an opportunity to have that expensive trust for free. That's also why they are resisting their confession of guilt so fiercely now. They need you to trust them. Of course, they only want your money and most of you know that. But you trusted them with all your hearts as they acted out my Virtue Vault sketch and other sketches of mine with moral themes which corrupt businessmen and their auxiliaries are far too comfortable to ever come up with on their own. They stole my money, but they stole something far more valuable from you: they stole your trust.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment