Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Finely Measured Crawl

A Finely Measured Crawl
To date I've not authorized my work or my image to be used anywhere outside my one YouTube account or my one Google account. I have not authorized my work or image to be peddled by relatives. To date I've received no compensation for works of mine which were used commercially. And I've also never been arrested or incarcerated.

I'll get back to the funny stories once I catch up with the data in my index. Should be 625 entries by the end of the day.

I should mention that I wasn't the one who crawled my blogs in the Wayback Machine. I want people to be able to go back in time and see my work.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment