Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm Not in Hell

I'm Not in Hell
To date I've not authorized my work or my image to be used anywhere outside my one YouTube account or my one Google account. I have not authorized my work or image to be peddled by relatives. To date I've received no compensation for works of mine which were used commercially.

Too many people watch TV and get the idea from it that Heaven and Hell are made of money and poverty respectively. TV wants you to believe that money is the most important thing in life because you need money to buy all those worthless products it advertises. But my Heaven is not made of money. My Heaven is such that I could be in it at any time in my life because my Heaven is a place of the heart.

You can have all the money in the world and still be miserable. And you can have no money at all and still have the sense of humour to write 500 to 1000 comedy sketches which are so funny that television needs to steal them to compete with you. My songs come from my life and my heart, but some people never appreciated them; some people only appreciated the big label's money. Money is their God and they could never find their way into my Heaven.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment