Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Wouldn't What?

I Wouldn't What?
If the radio stations and TV networks are reading, here is something I heard recently from a member of that crowd they created out of my music: I wouldn't rock. You know what they mean by that? They mean that I wouldn't rock because I wasn't on the radio and on the TV, like those people who tried to make careers out of my erased songs and blogs. If I wouldn't rock, why did they need to steal my songs and put them on the rock station? Or are they saying I wouldn't rock because I wouldn't go begging radio stations and TV networks to support my work? They're radio and TV supporters; I don't watch TV or listen to the radio, so the radio people and the TV people know them better than I do. Do you think they mean that my music only rocks when it's being played by a bunch of fru-its? Because nobody liked me when they mistakenly thought I was a fru-it. What do they mean?   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment