Friday, October 4, 2013

What I Say

What I Say
To date I've not authorized my work or my image to be used anywhere outside my one YouTube account or my one Google account. I have not authorized my work or image to be peddled by relatives. To date I've received no compensation for works of mine which were used commercially. I've never been arrested or incarcerated.

The television told you that my work belonged to their stars. That's like telling you I stole it. When they were praising me, it was just to try to keep your trust after they lied to you about me - so they could make you hate me again.

The television robbed me of hundreds of original sketches. They stand to lose an enormous sum of money for violations against my copyright. So what did they tell you about me today? Do you think you can trust it?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment