Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Ultimate Hypocrisy

The Ultimate Hypocrisy
I said that it was important for me to rewrite my work from my life so that I know its source. Without context, it all turns into meaningless gags on NBC. Let's take the 'Party Animals' sketch. That came from living at the Mission in Ottawa. They had a lot of 'party animals' and it was sometimes a challenge for me to get any rest. But when you saw comfortable people who never stayed in a Mission performing it on TV, you all took it for a delightful poke at the poor which anyone could write. And one of my favourites, The 'Straight-blanket' was drawn from the experience of having to tuck my feet into the sleeves of my coat to keep them warm as I slept. They just thought I 'made it all up.' Didn't bother asking me about it, either, dirty fiends.

Let's explore this some more. 'Anti-harp' came from being harassed on the bus. Those spoiled brats didn't ride the bus. 'Attitude Adjustment Squad' came from being underemployed. They have good jobs. 'The Cashier' came from being a cashier because no one on TV ever offered me anything for my music or laughs. 'The Counselor (Job)' came from being underemployed. 'The Dealer' was about how an artist never gets paid for his work. They used it at the same time as they withheld payment from me for writing it. 'Ears Wide Open' came from feeling like I had been gutted by a greedy business. They proved it when they stole it. 'Economics Made Simple' were observations which could only be made first hand from an experience like mine. They looked down their nose at me for living with the poor and then stole the sketch. Why do you suppose I ever had calling 911 on my mind, such as with 'Emergency Call Forwarding'? Read about the kind of night I had last night, one which they wanted to hold against me after they took the sketch it produced. The 'Fishbowl Smoker's Helmet' could only have been written by a smoker who felt discriminated against in the workplace. They held my smoking against me and took the sketch for themselves. 'Gentrification' is a local policy which needed someone to show how it looks from the point of view of the 'gentrified'. They are the kind of uptight people who imposed the policy but they wanted to pretend they could see my side of it by taking the sketch. 'The Hot Seat' was about how one good worker like myself often gets stuck doing everyone's job. They let me write that for them and then took all the money and credit for it. 'The Insomniac' is about how hard it is to sleep when everyone else takes your work and gets paid for it and they leave you to live in poverty. What were they doing with it? 'Jamie Jong: Outlaw Landlord' is about a real landlord. You need to be low on money to know about people like that. TV stars have lots of money. Did they take it anyway? And then they tell you I'm a bum because I'm poor. 'Job Lover's Club' was from being underemployed and having to go to a class to learn how to write a resume. What were they doing with it? Seems they were making my unemployment a whole lot harder. 'Middle Class Hero' was definitely the result of having a middle class background while stuck in a lower class environment. What were they doing with it? All of the 'Nightcast' scripts (and 'Top Stories' scripts) were intended to show how full of shit corporate news broadcasts have become. Apparently they were not as full of shit as the copyright claims of Saturday Night Live. 'North American Rebel (Idol?)' was my response to their initial taunts. I wanted to show them that I had more of a soul than they did for deciding my own future instead of selling it out. What were those industry pets doing with it? 'The Orphan Hater' was a thought I had on the long-term psychological effect of news broadcasts which target middle-class loyalty by attacking the poor. Did they use it? 'The Pay Toilet' came from being homeless and having to rely on public toilets. Were they homeless, too? 'Pestilence Anti-Pest Pellets' came from living in rundown accommodations. Where were they living when they took it? I must have dreamed up 'the Pilferer' as a result of witnessing the local trade in small, inexpensive items. You only get that knowledge from living in an impoverished community. Where have they been living? And they're better than me for stealing it, I suppose. 'The Police Police' was likely the direct result of having to incarcerate TV jerks for stealing my sketches in 2007, which opened a debate on the ultimate authority of law enforcement. Looks like the first thing they did when I erased my work and they were released was to steal it for themselves. How nice. 'Pottypants' is the kind of product you long for when you are homeless and need to use the bathroom. Again, have they ever been homeless? And why did they hold my homelessness against me? 'Primetime Polly' was a thought I had about how TV causes social problems for children in school by making some of them 'unhip'. As such it never should have been broadcast on TV by stars who made the author's life far worse than any 'unhip' child's. And 'The Rocket' was about how full of shit some music stars are. As such it should have stayed a work of writing. 'Running on Air' was a reference to my own resilient physique after decades of smoking. You needed to be me to write that sketch. Aren't they always putting me down for smoking? So why did they cash in the sketch it produced? 'The Saydist' could only have been imagined by a man who was cursed with girl fans he never meets in person. Sounds like they all met the prick who stole it, which let him tell them lies about me so they would all hate me for seven years. Isn't it hilarious? 'Screaming Pink' was another thought I had about the shallowness of televised glory. The last people who deserved any credit or money for it were the ones who stole it. 'Shortcut Guide' did not belong in the hands of a cast who took the shortcut of stealing it from my erased blogs on the internet. 'The Shot' wall syringe was another personal observation of my rundown accommodations, such as those they hold against me now. 'The Siren-Siren' quite naturally arose from living in an area with a lot of police sirens. Where were they living again? And they want you all to see them as my superiors when they steal the sketch because they have more money. 'Soundproof Suicide Prevention' is another personal experience turned into a script. TV stars don't call the Crisis Centre, they just steal a sketch about it written by their victim. 'Stark Raving Mad TV' is about how a woman who laughs by stealing an artist's work might cry. And 'Tuesday Night Long' is one of the sketches she stole. 'Vengisil Irritating Powder' came from working in the kind of job in which sketch stealing superstars are too weak and too arrogant to ever work. They like the sketch it produced, though. 'Wings for Welfare' was written by a man who must think about this issue a lot because he is often stuck on public assistance. The people who steal his work and leave him broke have no right to make money from it.

My point is that much of their illegal content has been generated from my being forced to live the very life they daily criticize as being 'indecent' or some other unjust label. This is the ultimate hypocrisy. I'm sure there are many more examples of their hypocrisy. Why don't you explore the links below and find them for yourself?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment