Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm Going Home

I'm Going Home
Well my new table of links is going to have to look stupid until I can get into my video manager in my YouTube account to embed all those YouTube videos. I can't get into this video manager tonight, so I'm going home. I'm going home to a great party because I don't hang out with fru-its and think they're cool because they steal their work. And, well, I guess I'm going to have to start thinking of a safer, more reliable place to post my new music videos.

If you think the music on the radio is crap and the tv stars aren't funny enough, it's probably because this is how TV networks and radio stations treat the real talent: they jump on talent like wild predators and drive artists away from the business. The only people left are the only people who would accept this kind of abuse from them and no wonder they don't know how to rock. None of those superstars deserved their enormous rewards because they didn't go through this horrible, endless shit that they save for me.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment