Friday, October 11, 2013

More of the Same

More of the Same
To date I've not authorized my work or my image to be used anywhere outside my one YouTube account or my one Google account. I have not authorized my work or image to be peddled by relatives. To date I've received no compensation for works of mine which were used commercially. I've never been arrested or incarcerated.

I'm still here and I will continue to be here until I have been paid for the mountains of work stolen from me by the industry since 2007. Until I have been paid I will be living a marginal life among the 'have nots'. I offered to pay my legal team out of my expected income tax return but they declined it. As far as I know, they have been working 'pro bono', which will, of course, secure a very generous payout for us in the end if there is any justice in the world at all. Copyright disputes take a very long time to resolve because the offenders erect legal barriers around the property they steal. Undoing these barriers is like pulling down a wall one brick at a time, or so I have been told. I have decided to just take a deep breath and accept that I may be in this position for a long time to come. I hope it isn't too much to ask my followers to do the same.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment